We are living in an age of transformation. Our species has built technology & tools enabling it to reign over the natural kingdom, but in the process we have exhausted the natural resources of the planet, and altered it's ecology to the point of entering the 6th mass extinction event.
Earth has lost 50% of its wildlife in the past 40 years 
If we do not radically change the way that we live over the next few decades we will lose most natural species, including ourselves.
We are here to prototype a better way. We believe that humans are kind by design , and are commited to promoting biodiversity, restauration of water cycles, regeneration of the soils, and regeneration of souls.
We believe that our creativity is our greatest asset, and that we can channel our collective inteligence towards planetary regeneration. We believe in using technology for good, and in replacing ownership with stewarship.
We are here to re:imagine how we live together, to put into practice years of research in creating abundant food systems that work with nature, to retain water in our soils and avoid erosion and droughts, to create human living systems that leave a positive trace on it's environment (view our impact map).
This is not idealism or optimism. We are realists, and it is time that our modern societies wake up to the call. A new Earth is waiting. In this new planet, we are the stewards of our spaceship. In this new world, we thrive by promoting biodiversity and being in the service of the greater ecosystem that we are a part of. We must re:learn to be part of Nature, and to respect its delicate cycles.
Join the dreamers & the makers of tomorrow.
We are a regenerative living & creation collective based in Alentejo, Portugal.
We are engineers, artists, permaculturists, scientists, innovators, nomads.
- Human kind - a hopeful history, Rutger Bregman.
- 🏭 Connected electricity, city water, solar power, cleaned up house & warehouses, setup the glamping tents
- 🍳 Temporary industrial kitchen setup
- 🖥️ Setup a coworking space, built furniture
- 💦 Initial irrigation of gardens
- 🗺️ Topography of land
- 🌳 Planted 30+ trees & a first productive garden, removed fences, created compost
- ⚡ Built basic infrastructure to host 100+ people: compost toilets, showers, bar, parking spaces
- 🍻 Built bar and ran electricity lines throughout lands
- 🖊️ Incorporated "Enseada Sonhadora S.A."
- 💤 TDF closed for the winter
- 🏠️ Engineering review & prepare 2022 construction roadmap
- 🖥️ Develop an MVP of Closer platform (we are building an operating system for land stewardship cmmunities!)
- 🖊️ Preparation of DAO launch
- 🌳 Add additional biodiversity & cover crops to forest
- 🖥️ Launch Closer MVP with ability to handle bookings, events & tasks
- 🏠️ Complete renovation of house & start insulation of coliving building
- 💰 Raise capital for the first phases of construction
- 🗳️ Start onboarding community onto DAO governance systems
Summer '22 (expected)
- 🏠️ Construction of first 6 suites
- 💦 Setup gray & black water systems
- ⚡ Electrical & plumbing infrastructure
Fall '22 (expected)
- 🌳 Plant food forest in collaboration with Marc Leiber
- 🏠️ Build out 8 additional suites, renovate cafe, event space & coworking
Summer '23 (expected)
- 🖊️ Execute purchase option on reminder 25Ha of land
- 💰 Tokens become liquid and can be resold
- 🏠️ Members can check in using their tokens directly