🛠️ TDF Roadmap
Traditional Dream Factory is operating as a DAO, organized in a sociocratic manner with circles for each of our core areas of focus: permaculture, architecture & construction, legal & tokenization, community and coordination.
We are currently focused on developing the coliving concept repurposing the existing buildings on the land. Along with building accomodations for humans, we are also building water systems (natural pool, grey water treatment etc), reforesting & creating food systems, developing a legal and technological framework for regenerative villages that can be replicated, creating art, brewing kombucha, hosting events... Life is rich, and the container we are building is here to encourage your creativity and to give you the tools to bring your gifts to the world.
Over last winter we planted about 1800 trees, reforesting some of the uncovered land as well as starting our food forest which we are expanding this winter (2022). We planted ~1000 trees from seed in the fall that we will be adding to our forest to enhance it's biodiversity and create a wholistic food production system that can sustain life.
- 🏭 Connected electricity, city water, solar power, cleaned up house & warehouses, setup the glamping tents
- 🍳 Temporary industrial kitchen setup
- 🖥️ Setup a coworking space, built furniture
- 💦 Initial irrigation of gardens
- 🗺️ Topography of land
- 🌳 Planted 30+ trees & a first productive garden, removed fences, created compost
- ⚡ Built basic infrastructure to host 100+ people: compost toilets, showers, bar, parking spaces
- 🍻 Built bar and ran electricity lines throughout lands
- 🖊️ Incorporated "Enseada Sonhadora S.A."
- 💤 TDF closed for the winter
- 🏠️ Engineering review & prepare 2022 construction roadmap
- 🖥️ Develop an MVP of Closer platform (we are building an operating system for land stewardship cmmunities!)
- 🖊️ Preparation of DAO launch
- 🏠️ Got our architectural plans approved by the municipality, and working on engineering plans
- 🏠️ Built a tree house & other land facilities
- 💦 Setup our grey water systems & started our biopool
- ⚡ Hosted the Abela Art Faire and had our first artists residents creating art on the lands
- 🖥️ Deployed our smart contracts to testnet, allowing for bookings on chain & giving utility to our future $TDF token.
Fall '22 (expected)
- 🌳 Plant food forest in collaboration with Marc Leiber and others
- 💰 Expecting to launch our token sale once the Swiss authorities approve our utility token
- 📝 Completing engineering plans to submit to municipality
- 🏠️ Preparing for construction of the first 6 suites
Summer '23 - Summer '24 (expected)
- 🖊️ Execute purchase option on reminder 25Ha of land
- 💰 Tokens become liquid and can be resold
- 🏠️ Construction is completed
- 🏠️ Members can check in using their tokens directly